This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase I earn a small commission at no extra cost for you.
This SkyTech Omega Gaming Computer in the below configuration is not available anymore.
SkyTech Omega Gaming Computer PC: Worth the Higher Price Tag?
With this SkyTech Omega Gaming Computer PC i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Liquid Cooled, GTX 1060 6GB, 2TB HDD, 240GB SSD, 16GB DDR4, Win 10 Pro 64 comes a great value package with a high-end processor, an up to date graphics card and all-important gizmos at an amazing price. The machine is ready for Virtual Reality PC gaming sessions and with the fast Intel i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor and 16GB RAM, the SkyTech Omega will immerse you in the latest fantasy gaming worlds.
The SkyTech Omega Gaming Computer PC is on the higher end of the price spectrum when compared to other gaming computers. But you are getting a real deal here.
The 6th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor with a high clock speed of up to 4.2 GHz provides maximum performance for your gaming experience.
There is plenty of DDR4 memory onboard for complex applications and multitasking. The 16GB RAM together with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card plays the latest gaming software in a brilliant performance that even if you load the latest virtual reality games.
Massive storage is provided by a 2 TB HDD and 240 GB SSD. This hybrid storage solution makes for really fast data transfer and amazing booting and load time.
The latest 64 bit WIN 10 with all its extensions supports latest drivers and guarantees a smooth-running software.
The cool chassis with a transparent window lets you see the cooling fans and the works of the liquid cooling system which keeps the heat low at the best temperature to always provide maximum system stability and gaming performance.
The package comes with a mechanical keyboard and a gaming mouse, all you need is hook it up to the best gaming monitor, load your favorite video game and start playing.
The SkyTech Omega Gaming Computer PC comes with a variety of features to enhance your gaming experience and delivers the best results when it comes to gaming. These features include:
- The processor is an Intel i7-6700K and runs on 4.0 GHz
- Hard Drive stores 2 TB and runs on 7,200RPM
- SSD has storage of 240 GB
- Complete with an Nvidia GTZ 1060 Video Card that stores 6GB
- 16 GB DDR4
- Installed with Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- Ready to connect to Wi-Fi
- Does not come with a monitor or any bloatware
- DVI included
- 3 display ports included
- 1 HDMI slot included
- 80 plus certified 600-watt power
- Comes with a 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime tech support for free
- LGA 1151 Intel motherboard
- 6 USB ports
- Measures 17.5” by 17” by 7.9” (L x W X H)
- A lot of storage space
- Maximum customization
- Runs extremely fast
- Great high-end look
- No lagging ever experienced during the game
- Lots of USB ports
- Completely installed with Windows 10
- Comes with both keyboard and mouse
- Video card is completely up to date
- Stunning visuals and graphics
- Wi-Fi connectivity easy to set up and get going
- High price tag without any extreme additional features
- Does not come with a monitor (however can hook up with HDMI to a television screen or projector for bigger gaming experience)
My verdict on the SkyTech Omega Gaming Computer PC: great value gaming computer package, with a high-end Intel processor, top graphics card – ready for virtual reality, plenty of memory and storage.
I think the SkyTech Omega Gaming Computer PC i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Liquid Cooled is definitely an amazing computer gaming system. It runs extremely fast, with amazing graphics/sound, and the system boots up really fast thanks to the SSD which accommodates the system programs. However, for the higher price tag, it really doesn’t have that many additional features when compared to others that are a bit cheaper. Yes, it will be a touch faster, and the graphics are a bit crisper. Compared to the ASUS ROG Core i7 Compact Gaming Desktop, it is the better deal. The computer is definitely for advanced gamers, for beginners, I recommend finding a cheaper rig to start out with, just to make sure you are serious about pursuing this.