If you are of average height and of regular stature then you have the largest pool of gaming chairs to choose from.
Last update on 2022-06-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Homall Gaming Chair Average Height and Regular Stature
In this size class, are the most gaming chairs from which you can choose. Here is a super popular budget chair from Homall. A bestseller on Amazon.
The Homall gaming chair is comfortable and has all the functions you need from a chair to support your body for a while during occasional gaming sessions or computer work for a couple of hours at a time. If you are short of cash and still want to buy a gaming chair, the Homall Gaming Chair is a good choice.
But remember that it is a cheap chair, it will do his job for a while but is not designed for daily 8 hour marathons on the computer. If that’s okay with you, there’s no reason not to consider this chair for gaming or even work. However, if you need a chair for daily work or very long gaming sessions then it is better to buy a premium chair.
- Selected Material: High density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
- Multi Function: 360 degree swivel and multi direction wheels, load capacity: 300-pound maximum weight capacity. Recline function. Between 90 to 180 degree. Rocking function: chair can rock back and forth when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
- Dimension: Size of back: 22.5 inch and 30.5 inch. Size of seat: 14.5 inch and 20.5 inch. Seat adjustable height: 17.3 to 21.5 inch.
- Wide Usage: This gaming chair is suitable for you to play computer games, watch show, do the work and have a rest. It will make your space more modern and elegant.
Last update on 2022-06-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API