This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase I earn a small commission at no extra cost for you.
If you are an avid gamer and love to spend time sitting before your gaming device, playing high-end games for an extended period of time, you should learn one thing. Playing video games is not harmful; in fact, it can sharpen your reflexes and eye-hand coordination, But sitting for prolonged hours, is not only destroying your health but causes bad posture issues.
Investing in a good quality gaming chair can enhance your gaming experience and keeps your back and body in the right shape. A gamer already spends a bag of cash for hardware, how can someone on a budget afford to have this kind of luxury?
Here is a good gaming chair in the budget price range. The Respawn 110 Gaming Chair, it got all the bells and whistles you want. Let’s look at the details of this Respawn chair.
Respawn 110 Gaming Chair
Let’s get started with an old saying, “You are either in bed or in shoes, so it pays to invest in both” the gamers should add a gaming chair on the list. As, they spend most of their time sitting a chair, playing video games.
The Respawn gaming chair reclines a full 155 degrees, you can lean back and lay down. You will say, other chairs always offer a reclining feature too, what is the big deal with Respawn gaming chairs?
True, but most other chairs only recline with the backrest. Respawn 110 gaming chair is designed to have both arms move backward with it. Both armrests are not fixed with the seat, they move with the backrest; you can put your arms on it and get some rest while lying down.
Fully padded armrests
The chair’s armrests are fully padded giving the chair a substantial-good look and feel while adding comfort to your elbows.
When your arms are fully relaxed, the legs may feel left out. The brand has paid special attention to your leg rest and features an extendable footrest.
The footrest extends out completely and holds up your feet and legs just fine. The tool is not designed to endure the whole weight of the body; just legs and feet are supported well.
Synthetic leather surfaces:
The chair is manufactured using soft thread bonded leather; it looks and feels amazingly professional in your gaming and office ambiance. The black PU leather resists stains and dirt and gives a smooth feeling in touch. The chair comes in four color schemes; the leather surface comes in green, red, gray, and blue accents.
The covers are supported by a high-density foam padding, that is soft and responsive to seating. But firm enough to get back to its standard shape once you get up. The chair is manufactured to render the finest ergonomic comfort experience.
The main objective of every gaming chair is to support your spin and provide a comfortable posture. The Respawn 110 gaming chair lumbar pillows to provide lower back support to push your hip forward into a natural position.
The chair offers many customized settings to fit more than one position. You can change the settings as per your desired position like you can raise or lower the seat pan. The backrest can be reclined from a vertical 90 degrees to 155 degrees angles it locks at any angles in that range.
The seat has no rocking feature.
Chair Size and Weight Rating
The build construction of the Respawn 110 gaming chair is solid; it sits on a reinforced nylon base. Rated to support occupants of 275 pounds. The number is on high-side when compared with others on the same price bracket.
The average height of American men is just under 6 feet with an average weight of almost 200 pounds. The chairs backrest and seat pans dimensions are designed to provide ample space for someone of average build.
Respawn has faith in the product and stands by its craftsmanship and offers a limited lifetime warranty against any defects. You will have a replacement if any part integrated to it breaks, a representative will help you to resolve the issue.
The chair does have some issues as well. Some users reported, the cushions and pillows are hard and get rigid by the time.
In my opinion, the Respawn 110 gaming chair checks all the right boxes with segmented padding, padded armrest, extendable footrest, headrest, and many other amazing features and falls right on the criteria of a budget gaming chair.
The chair fits the needs of gamers that play occasionally for a couple of hours and want a cool looking, but comfy chair in their gaming room. With all its color options there is certainly one that fits your room.
I think it is a good budget gaming chair that provides the comfort needed for gaming and casual sitting.
- GAMIFIED SEATING: A racecar-style gaming chair that provides luxury and comfort, whether it's used for intense gaming sessions and climbing to the top of the leaderboards, or long work days.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORT: With segmented padding designed to give highly contoured support when and where you need it most, this ergonomic chair is also equipped with an extendable footrest for position reinforcement. Adjustable headrest and lumbar support pillows, as well as padded armrests provide all-around comfort.
- 4D ADJUSTABILITY: Find your optimal position by raising or lowering your chair and reclining between 90 - 155 degrees with tilt tension adjustment and infinite locking positions. Soft, padded armrests pivot with the chair as it reclines. Full 360 degrees of swivel rotation enable dynamic movement.
- PREMIUM MAKE: Upholstered in bonded leather in bold, contrasting colors but maintains a professional look, this gamer chair can also be used as an office chair. Gaming chair includes a 275 pound weight capacity for long-lasting use.
- WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK: Sit back and relax knowing this video game chair is backed by the RESPAWN by OFM Limited Lifetime warranty, and dedicated, year-round representative support.
Last update on 2020-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to Assemble the Respawn 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair