This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase I earn a small commission at no extra cost for you.
The Respawn 110 Gaming Chair, a practical and comfortable chair for gamers that not only looks very stylish, it is also one of the best-selling seats out there. This very affordable racing-style seat has all the important features you need to sit comfortably through even the longest gaming session. The chair is available in high-quality synthetic leather in a wide range of colors so that everyone has a seat that enhances every gamer’s fun zone.
Respawn 110 Gaming Chair
If you are an avid gamer and love to spend time sitting before your gaming device, playing high-end games, you know one thing. Playing video games is not harmful; in fact, it can sharpen your reflexes and eye-hand coordination. But sitting for prolonged hours is not only destroying your health but causes bad posture issues.
Investing in a good-quality gaming chair can enhance your gaming experience and keeps your back and body in the right shape. A gamer already spends a bag of cash for hardware, how can someone on a budget afford to have this kind of luxury? The Respawn 110 Gaming Chair, it got all the bells and whistles you want. Let’s look at the details of this Respawn chair
|Recommended Max Weight||275lbs|
|Recommended Height||5’5″ to 5’9″|
|Chair Cover Material||PU Leather|
|Foam Type||High Density|
|Adjustable Back Angle||155°|
|Warranty Length||Limited 2 Years|
The main objective of every gaming chair is to support your whole body and provide a comfortable posture so that you can sit in it for many hours without everything hurting.
The high ergonomic backrest of the respawn chair not only gives the back first-class support but also supports the head in a relaxed position. The neck and shoulder muscles are relieved, which prevents tension. The Respawn 110 gaming chair lumbar pillow provides lower back support and slightly pushes your hip forward into a natural position.
The chair offers many customized settings to fit more than one position. You can change the settings as per your desired position like you can raise or lower the seat pan. The backrest can be reclined from a vertical 90 degrees to 155 degrees, it can be locked in any position within that range. The seat has no rocking feature.
Chair Size and Weight Rating
The build construction of the Respawn 110 gaming chair is solid; it sits on a reinforced nylon base. Rated to support occupants of 275 pounds. The number is on the high side when compared with other chairs in the same price bracket.
The average height of American men is just under 6 feet with an average weight of almost 200 pounds. The chair’s backrest and seat pans dimensions are designed to provide ample space for someone of average build.
The Respawn gaming chair reclines a full 155 degrees, you can lean back and lay down. You will say, other chairs always offer a reclining feature too, what is the big deal with Respawn gaming chairs? True, but most other chairs only recline with the backrest. Respawn 110 gaming chair is designed to have both arms move backward with it. Both armrests are not fixed with the seat, they move with the backrest; you can put your arms on it and get some rest while lying down.
Fully padded armrests
The chair’s armrests are fully padded giving the chair a substantial-good look and feel while adding comfort to your elbows. They are not height adjustable but move back and forth when the chair is reclined.
When your arms are fully relaxed, the legs may feel left out. The brand has paid special attention to your leg rest and features an extendable footrest. The footrest extends out completely and holds up your feet and legs just fine. The tool is not designed to endure the whole weight of the body; just legs and feet are supported well. See more popular gaming chairs with footrest here.
Synthetic leather Covers
The chair is manufactured using soft thread bonded leather; it looks and feels amazingly professional in your gaming and office ambiance. The black PU leather resists stains and dirt and gives a smooth feeling in touch. The chair comes in four color schemes; the leather surface comes in green, red, gray, and blue accents. The covers are supported by high-density foam padding, that is soft and responsive to seating. But firm enough to get back to its standard shape once you get up. The chair is manufactured to render the finest ergonomic comfort experience.
Respawn has faith in the product and stands by its craftsmanship and offers a limited lifetime warranty against any defects. You will have a replacement if any part integrated to it breaks, a representative will help you to resolve the issue.
Well, there is no chair on which one cannot criticize a few things. However, the Respawn 110 is really affordable so you shouldn’t be too picky. What one could criticize would be that the armrests are not adjustable
In my opinion, the Respawn 110 gaming chair checks all the right boxes with segmented padding, padded armrest, extendable footrest, headrest, and many other amazing features and falls right on the criteria of a budget gaming chair.
The chair fits the needs of gamers that play occasionally for a couple of hours and want a cool-looking, but comfy chair in their gaming room. With all its color options there is certainly one that fits your room.
I think it is a good budget gaming chair that provides the comfort needed for gaming and casual sitting.
The chair is ideal for users with average body weight and height. If you are taller or heavier, you should look around for another chair.
- GAMIFIED SEATING: A racecar-style gaming chair that provides luxury and comfort, whether it's used for intense gaming sessions and climbing to the top of the leaderboards, or long work days.
- ERGONOMIC COMFORT: With segmented padded designed to give highly contoured support when and where you need it most, this ergonomic chair is also equipped with an extendable footrest for position reinforcement. Adjustable headrest and lumbar support pillows, as well as padded armrests provide all-around comfort.
- PREMIUM MAKE: Upholstered in bold, contrasting colors but maintains a professional look, this gamer chair can also be used as an office chair. Gaming chair includes a 275 pound weight capacity for long-lasting use.
- 4D ADJUSTABILITY: Find your optimal position by raising or lowering your chair and reclining between 90 - 155 degrees with infinite locking positions. Soft, padded armrests pivot with the chair as it reclines. Full 360 degrees of swivel rotation enable dynamic movement.
- WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK: An award-nominated brand, RESPAWN is committed to your satisfaction and covers this video game chair with the RESPAWN 5-Year Limited Warranty, and dedicated, year-round representative support.
Last update on 2021-11-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Respawn RSP 110 Assembly Instructions
The assembly of the Respawn 110 Gaming Chair is super easy and straightforward. You don’t need any extra tools, everything you need is included and you can assemble the chair in just 10 to 15 minutes.
- The first step is to unpack all gaming chair parts first, lay them down neatly, and check against the parts list to make sure that nothing is missing.
- Start with the base, insert the 5 castors into the base until they click into place. This is easy and does not require a lot of force and tools.
- Turn the base around and insert the gas pressure spring in the center of the base. The narrow side points upwards.
- Slide the gas lift cover over the gas spring to protect it from dust and dirt.
- Next comes the high control/tilt mechanism. This is attached to the underside of the seat with 4 screws. Make sure that it is mounted the right way round.
- When it is screwed tight, place the seat on the gas pressure spring. Nothing is screwed on here either, the gas lift simply slides into the gas lift mounts.
- Then attach the backrest to the seat. Slide the connecting plate of the backrest into the bracket of the seat mechanism, line up the screw holes and screw the assembly down, but not yet tighten it.
- First, you want to attach the armrests. These are screwed to the side of the backrest and the seat.
- Then back to the backrest/seat bracket, now tighten the screws.
- All that’s left to do, is to place the neck and lumbar support pillow, and the assembly of the respawn 110 is done.