Gaming chairs, whether racing chairs or console gaming chairs, all look pretty similar. To stand out from the crowd and customize your gaming den, there are a couple of really cool themed chairs that are customized to match the themes and characters of the game. The coolest gaming chairs are themed chairs that incorporate designs from Marvel, Game of Thrones, Fortnite, or other super-popular video games.
- 【Extra Comfort】 - We present this brand new high back Gaming Chair with a unique appearance and thickly cushioned for maximum comfort.
- 【Easy to Put Together】 - Our gaming chair comes with all hardware & necessary tools. The office chair has commercial-grade components, maximum support up to 300 lbs. Follow the instruction, you'll found easy to set up, and desk chair estimated assembly time in about 10-20mins.
- 【Multi Purpose Function】 - Ergonomic racing chair covered by breathable premium PU leather with freely adjustable lumbar support and headrest pillow protecting your spinal and neck. And most important, locking in any position when you recline, have the safe angle 90-155 degree.
- 【Convenient to Move】 - Computer Gaming Chair is designed with human-oriented ergonomic construction that lasts long, and gaming chair has a heavy-duty metal base which passes the BIFMA with 360-degree swivel and nylon smooth-rolling casters, has great stability and mobility.
- 【Dimension】 - Overall Height: 50" - 54"(H); Seat Height: 14" - 18" (H); Seat Area: 14.8"(W) x 20"(D).
- FORTNITE RAVEN GAMING CHAIR - You're a contender, don't let yourself get eliminated by an uncomfortable chair! The Fortnite edition Raven gaming chair provides unbeatable ergonomic comfort A racecar-style gaming chair that provides luxury and comfort, whether it's used for intense gaming sessions and climbing to the top of the leaderboards, or long workdays
- ARMED WITH COMFORT - This video game chair features a high back with segmented padding because you don't need to feel like you've been gaming all day This ergonomic chair has a steel tube frame design encased in molded foam which allows for highly-contoured support when and where you need it most
- Fortnite RAVEN THEME - This Fortnite Raven-inspired gaming chair features accents that allow you to rep your favorite outfit along with the Fortnite logo embossed in the headrest Stain-resistant materials cover the gaming chair for long-wearing, extended use
- 4D ADJUSTABILITY - Find your optimal position by tweaking the height and depth of your armrests and reclining between 90 - 130 degrees with tilt tension adjustment and infinite locking positions Full 360 degrees of swivel rotation enable dynamic movement These gaming chairs measure 25" D x 27 37" W x 53 94"H
- WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK - With 25 years of ergonomic workplace furniture experience, RESPAWN, an award-nominated brand, builds gaming furniture that is both durable and comfortable The limited lifetime warranty covers the gaming chair for users up to 275 lb and has your back so you can have an easy ride to the top of the leaderboard to champion status
Last update on 2020-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Why Gaming Chairs Are So Important
If you are a person that takes gaming seriously. Whether you are a competitive player, an RPG expert, an avid speedrunner or a streamer. Whatever the reason, you’ll need to have a setup that is perfect for those long sessions. That means you’ll need something that is comfortable, offers convenience, and has features that can enhance your gaming experience. If you play games for hours a day then that is a large fraction of your free time. So why wouldn’t you invest in what you love?
What To Consider When Buying A Themed Gaming Chair
Gaming chairs come in all shapes and sizes, offering a series of unique features, designs, and gimmicks that can make them an ideal addition to your gaming room or set up. So here are a few criteria to consider before you might want to invest in a gaming chair.
The most important and often the most common reason that gamers go in search of a gaming chair is for comfort. Growing up with games, I’m sure that a number of us planted ourselves on the floor, sat at a stiff desk chair, or rearranged our whole living space just to get some sort of comfort.
Though, thanks to technological advances in ergonomic designs, plus optimized considerations with gaming at the forefront of designers’ thinking process, gaming chairs now offer a variety of comfortable options that offer something for everyone.
is the science of how workplaces and working conditions can be adapted to human needs in order to create a good working atmosphere and to design the conditions in such a way that the health impact is as low as possible.
But that also means that choosing a chair is not enough. An ergonomic workplace requires coordinating the chair, desk, keyboards, and screens, and other peripherals to the user.
This is one of the most important criteria to consider when choosing a chair. You mustn’t feel squeezed in the chair or disappear into a chair that is way too big. Only if you sit in a chair that has the correct dimensions to fit your body size, can the ergonomic design of the chair be effective and provide the promised seating comfort.
Is it possible to adjust the chair according to your ideas or are these possibilities only limited? The individual options to adjust the chair are the foundation of ergonomics and must be considered when buying a gaming chair. Only when it is possible to adapt the chair to individual needs and physique will the seating position be comfortable in the long run.
High-quality and expensive gaming chairs have upholstery made of cold-cured high-density polyurethane foam. A fine-pored and dense foam provides a seat that comfortably picks up the seated end without sinking too deep into the chair. The breathability of padding and upholstery is important so that good air circulation is possible and moisture is removed from sweating when sitting for long periods. In addition, many models of gaming chairs have cutouts that allow air to circulate. Learn more about polyurethane on this website
Lumbar support and neck support
A good chair should have additional padding for the neck, shoulder, and lumbar area. Especially the lumbar area, where back problems develop for many people, needs support to support the spine in its natural curvature.
This is a common feature in gaming chairs. Many of the chairs have backrests that can be tilted far back into a horizontal position. It is practical for anyone who needs to relax in a lying position and is ideal for a great gaming experience. But in reality, not many people use a recline that goes beyond 120 to 130degrees. Console gaming chairs that are often the choice of play station or Xbox fans do not have a recline feature.
Armrests that relieve the shoulder and neck area and serve as an extension of the desk should not be missing in a good chair. There are different versions, from fixed non-adjustable rigidly attached to the side of the gaming chair, up to 4D multi-adjustable in height and inclination. Armrests that can be adjusted are of course more advantageous.
This is, of course, an important criterion that everyone will take into account. But for really good chairs you have to be willing to spend some money. This is simply because high-quality materials and high-quality workmanship come at a price. While there are many cheap and affordable gaming chairs, most feature-rich chairs are not cheap.
Design And Style
When you are designing your perfect gaming space. Having a chair to sit in is probably one of your first considerations when piecing the room together. Your room will often have a theme or decor that expresses who you are and what you enjoy as a gamer. So when it comes to your gaming chair, you should have a design that blends into your decor and ties the space together.
Gimmicks and other Build-in Features
Then you have the various USPs (unique selling proposition) for the chairs on the market. The reason why one chair stands out from the rest and potentially, the reason why you could choose one over the other. The features that you choose your chair is going to be solely based on your own preferences. So it might be anything from cool gadgets to cup holders. The possibilities are staggering.
One common feature that some companies try to incorporate into their products is a design that has posture at the forefront. This is great for players that struggle with back problems and need extra lumbar support and want to improve their posture over time.
Then another very desirable feature is for surround sound when playing your favorite titles. This allows for a more immersive experience. So chair producers sometimes incorporate speakers into their chair design. Allowing players to feel like they are right next to the action. Built-in motors that transmit vibrations and game effects to the player are also increasingly popular.
Why buy a Themed Gaming Chair
Overall, it is clear that gaming chairs offer a little something for everyone. If you are an avid gamer, it’s hard to argue against the benefit of themed gaming chairs. They have the capacity to immerse you further into your favorite games and offer comfort whilst you do so. Plus offers a stylish addition that will look great and impressive in any gaming room.
So that’s our view on why gaming chairs are so in demand. What is your favorite gaming chair? Is there one that’s on your wishlist right now? What features you need to have in your gaming chair?